Welcome


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

Each week I will post here my thoughts on Sunday's upcoming lecture. I invite everyone to submit your comments on what the proposed readings and message means to you. I want to learn from the congregation what the message means in your lives.

Please visit our church website at
http://www.cumcballston.org.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Right Before Your Eyes

Right Before Your Eyes


March 6, 2011.  The scripture for this Sunday will be from Matthew 17: 1-9. The message I have entitled, “Right Before Your Eyes!”

This is Transfiguration Sunday! As you read this wonderful scripture, allow God to apply it to your life.  As a Disciple, what is God saying to you? Are you willing to share your prayerful insight with me and our readers?  If so, please send me your comment!

BLESSINGS,
Richard

1 comment:

  1. Transformation is an amazing biblical theme. I think Christ's transfiguration gives us not only a glimpse at who Christ is... but also give us example and hope. Thank goodness we are not stuck being the way we are now. Like our Lord, we can become more Holy. Now that is good news!

    We know that through God's sanctifying grace we can be transformed. We expect that of a disciple. Do we also expect it of the church? Is the Body being made more holy?

    Grace and Peace from the North!
    -The Other Rev. Cobb

    ReplyDelete

Please send me your comments on what the upcoming service's scripture means to you.