Welcome


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

Each week I will post here my thoughts on Sunday's upcoming lecture. I invite everyone to submit your comments on what the proposed readings and message means to you. I want to learn from the congregation what the message means in your lives.

Please visit our church website at
http://www.cumcballston.org.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Let's Join Together And Worry

Let’s Join Together And Worry


February 27, 2011.  The scripture for this Sunday will be from Matthew 6: 24-34. The message I have entitled, “Let’s Join Together and Worry!”

As you read the scripture, allow God to apply it to your life.  Oh how we all love to worry!  As a Disciple, what is God saying to you? Are you willing to share your prayerful insight with me and our readers?  If so, please send me your comment!

BLESSINGS,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your comments on what the upcoming service's scripture means to you.