Welcome


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

Each week I will post here my thoughts on Sunday's upcoming lecture. I invite everyone to submit your comments on what the proposed readings and message means to you. I want to learn from the congregation what the message means in your lives.

Please visit our church website at
http://www.cumcballston.org.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Is Jesus Kidding?

Is Jesus Kidding?


February 20, 2011.  The scripture for this Sunday will be from Matthew 5: 38-48. The message I have entitled, “Is Jesus Kidding?”

As you read this scripture, you may be asking yourself, “Is Jesus Kidding?”  Does He want me to do these things?  This directive for your life may be generating other questions for you!  Are you willing to share your prayerful insight with me and our readers?  If so, please send me your comment!

BLESSINGS,
Richard

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the hardest things to do! You don't want to be taken advantage of or allow others to wrong you unfairly, so one's instinct is to fight back! This passage urges calm and restraint as in the end our kindness will change their behavior and God will reward us.

    -FR

    ReplyDelete

Please send me your comments on what the upcoming service's scripture means to you.