Welcome


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog!

Each week I will post here my thoughts on Sunday's upcoming lecture. I invite everyone to submit your comments on what the proposed readings and message means to you. I want to learn from the congregation what the message means in your lives.

Please visit our church website at
http://www.cumcballston.org.

Monday, January 31, 2011

You Are Light!

You Are Light!


February 6, 2011.  The scripture for this Sunday will be from Matthew 5: 14-16. The message I have entitled, “You Are Light!”

As you read the scripture, allow God to apply it to your life.  As a Disciple, what is God saying to you? Are you willing to share your prayerful insight with me and our readers?  If so, please send me your comment!

BLESSINGS,
Richard

2 comments:

  1. To me this Scripture says that we can - and should - make a difference wherever we are. There is so much negativity around us, but because of Jesus, we always have hope, and we should be witnesses to the joy that we have so that others can see Christ in us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many ways that the Central family is shining these days. I am especially thankful for the support that we are getting with our Friday fellowship. The energy of the group on Thursday and the dedication of all who help on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Please send me your comments on what the upcoming service's scripture means to you.